Monday, April 25, 2011

A Lesson Learned,,,,,,,,Again

By Becky Comeau

I am loving my ViSalus shakes  (http://beckyc.myvi.net/), feeling great and satisfied.  I find I'm not rooting around looking for something to graze on and I like the feeling of self-control.  I'm cured, right? Wrong. Saturday I did some Easter baking and my old enemy chocolate was on the menu.  Do you know how good chocolate smells, how it melts in your mouth with that additive sweetly satisfying taste?   AHHH.  So one little morsel became a second, then a third, then a bigger fourth until I was completely undone and ended up with a massive headache and a bad attitude.  Was it worth it?  Absolutely not.  Did I learn anything?  Absolutely yes.  I learned that it's ok to have a little treat once in a while  so I forgave myself and got back on the trail.

No comments: