Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Beginning

By Becky Comeau

Welcome to my blog.  In it, I hope to journal my weight loss journey, successes, failures, and bumps in the road.   My oldest daughter Susan challenged a bunch of us a while back to think out and write out our Bucket list of the things in life we want to accomplish.  One of mine was to lose weight, again.  I am glad to say that life goal is underway in a way I had never contemplated.  I will explain in the days and weeks to come.  This blog will be ruthlessly honest and transparent, I have nothing to hide and know that many of you have shared my struggles and pain.  I am writing this blog because I am determined not to quit or lose heart and hope that my successes AND FAILURES might encourage you to take this journey with me.  I am forcing myself to be accountable and weigh in each week in front of the whole world (or at least the part that reads this blog).  So, here's to better health and smaller jeans!!

No comments: